The Villas are only 11 Km drive from the unique town of Chania. The old town of which, has managed to preserve its cultural heritage and traditional architecture and to successfully combine it with its modern lifestyle. A walk in the narrow streets of the old city offers nostalgic images from the past. Enjoy the sea breeze at the portside, the colors of the old city and taste the local cuisine in picturesque restaurants and taverns.
Each villa is stylishly designed and furbished, offering an opportunity for luxurious vacations combining privacy and elegant comfort with a short distance to the sea (500 meters).
In the living room area, the indoor swimming pool, smartly combines with the outdoor pool area and create an ideal atmosphere for relaxation. The terrace is equipped with sun lounges and outdoor chairs, perfect for indulging in the open air, having a tranquil holiday and enjoining the gardens views.
Tel.: +30 28210 38137
Fax: +30 28210 61134
All Guests that have book the Atlantica Caldera Villas via www.atlanticahotels.com
pay 30 % deposit during Online Reservation . The remaining 70% of the amount can be paid 2 or 3 days prior to your Arrival by depositing the amount in a Bank account which you can acquire by contacting Mrs Roula Nikolioudaki at +302821038137 or +302821038111 , email: firstname.lastname@example.org
who is in incharge of reservations for the Atlantica Caldera Villas .
Open May - October
7 Contemporary Villas
Ideal atmosphere for relaxation and tranquil holidays.
DISTANCES & TRANSPORTATION
1 Km from Platanias
11 Km from Chania Town
17 Km to Airport
Desk available in the hotels’ lobby at Atlantica Caldera Creta Paradise nearby.
All major credit cards accepted
15 min. walking distance
Doctor available 24h on request
10 min walking distance
Pets are not allowed.
Can move easily only on the ground floor but without bathroom disable facilities.